Effective April 1, 2018. Updated May 12. 2020
Overview of the information we collect and how it may be used and disclosed:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- We collect the personal information you give to us when you subscribe anywhere on our Site such as an activity that might include newsletter sign-ups, comments on blog posts, webinar sign-ups, content downloads, RSS feeds. Personally Identifiable Information is information that allows us to identify an individual, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context, such as name, phone number, job title, company, geographic location, and/or email address.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We collect certain other information through cookies such as the dates and times you access our Site, your device identifier and Internet protocol address, and attributes of your browser, system, or device.
- Our third party operational providers use technical information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns in order to help improve the Site.
- We may use demographic information about you (e.g., geographic region) from third parties to show you more relevant content.
- We may share the information you provide when signing up for an event, webinar, using our resources, or downloading a piece of content with the relevant partner company because the aforementioned activities assume you have an interest in that partner company.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that contain a unique identification number that a website places on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. The cookie is able to store a variety of information used to improve and customize your browsing experience.
Managing your cookies:
Cookies on sites we link to:
Throughout our Site, we link to other websites, such as publications, partner companies, and social sites. You should review other website operators’ privacy and cookie policies to determine the type and extent of tracking used by them.
How do we protect your personal information?
We value our users and are committed to protecting your privacy. When you submit personal information on our Site, we take efforts to protect that information. When you send us an email, we will reasonably safeguard your email address and other personal contact information. We use Malware Scanning on a regular basis to scan for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
In compliance with CalOPPA:
These are the choices you have about the information we collect
- You may request that we correct, update, or remove the information you provided by contacting us at info[@]vendorneutral.com.
- Additionally, you may opt-out of email communications you receive from us utilizing the opt-out links at the bottom of each email we send.
California Privacy Rights
This section applies only to California consumers. It describes how we collect, use, and share California consumers’ Personal Information in our role as a business, and the rights applicable to such residents. For purposes of this section “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
How We Collect, Use, and Share your Personal Information
We have collected the following statutory categories of Personal Information in the past twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We collect this information directly from you or from third party sources.
- Commercial information, such as subscription records. We collect this information directly from you.
Internet or network information, such as browsing and search history. We collect this information directly from your device.
- Geolocation data, such as IP address. We collect this information from your device.
- Financial information, such as Payment Information or financial account numbers in the process of providing you with a service. We collect this information from you.
Your California Rights
You have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect or maintain about you. Please note these rights are not absolute, and there may be cases when we decline your request as permitted by law.
The right of access means that you have the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we have collected, used and disclosed about you in the past 12 months.
The right of deletion means that you have the right to request that we delete Personal Information collected or maintained by us, subject to certain exceptions.
The right to non-discrimination means that you will not receive any discriminatory treatment when you exercise one of your privacy rights.
Vendor Neutral does not sell Personal Information to third parties (pursuant to California Civil Code §§ 1798.100–1798.199, also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018).
How to Exercise your California Rights
You can exercise your rights yourself or you can alternatively designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. Please note that to protect your Personal Information, we will verify your identity by a method appropriate to the type of request you are making. We may also request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf, and we may also need to verify your authorized agent’s identity to protect your Personal Information.
Please use the contact details below, if you would like to:
Access this policy in an alternative format;
Exercise your rights;
Learn more about your rights or our privacy practices; or
Designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Vendor Neutral, LLC.
2519 N Ocean Blvd Unit 401
Boca Raton, FL 33431
We encourage you to take advantage of the content and features available on VENDORNEUTRAL.COM and all VENDOR NEUTRAL owned websites (EACH, A “WEBSITE”).
Website Content and Copyright:
Changes or Updates to the Website
Disclaimer of Warranties:
Vendor Neutral does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Website. AlthoughVendor Neutral takes reasonable steps to screen this Website for infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code manifesting contaminating or destructive properties, Vendor Neutral cannot guarantee that it will be free of infection or that it will be available at any particular time or location.
Accuracy of Information:
While the information contained on this Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, Vendor Neutral disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. The user assumes sole responsibility for the use it makes of this Website to achieve his/her intended results.
This Website may contain links to other third party websites, which are provided as additional resources for the convenience of Users. Vendor Neutral does not endorse, sponsor or accept any responsibility for these third-party websites, User agrees to direct any concerns relating to these third-party websites to the relevant website administrator.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event will Vendor Neutral be liable for: (a) damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits Limitation of Liability: business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Website, or any information provided on this Website, or (b) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the information provided on this Website.
In accessing and using this Website, the User agrees to comply with all applicable laws and agrees not to take any action that would compromise the security or viability of this Website. Vendor Neutral may terminate User’s access to this Website at any time for any reason. The terms hereunder regarding Disclaimer of Warranty, Accuracy of Information, Indemnification, and Third Party Rights shall survive termination.
User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vendor Neutral, its affiliates, licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of User’s use/ misuse of this Website.
The terms hereunder regarding Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification are for the benefit of Vendor Neutral, and its licensors, employees and agents, each of whom shall have the right to assert and enforce those terms against a User.
Restriction on Use
User will not (i) violate the security of the Site nor attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Site, through hacking, password timing or any other means; (ii) take nor attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of Vendor Neutral, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the Site or its infrastructure; (iii) use nor attempt to use any “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code,” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site, any data or content found on or accessed through the Site without the prior written consent of Vendor Neutral; (iv) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any other content.