- Know every detail about every opportunity, account, and lead from every system.
- Know which people from sales and customer sides are engaged, how senior they are and their relationships.
- Keep reps focused on the right process and priorities with automated, AI-driven “next best actions.”
- Collaborate on opportunity activities and responsibilities.
- Identify referrals to help close deals.
- Keep close dates current with predictive update recommendations.
- Know which deals are in trouble (and why) before you miss a commit date.
- Track and monitor changes in deal status and the causes.
Actions / Tasks
- Playbooks with lists of actions/tasks and priorities. Based on criteria, can be created dynamically. Populate with relevant CRM fields.
- Assign milestones to team members and track.
- Changes reflected in CRM.
- Workflows to review and approve actions and changes.
Customize data structure, set up processes, enable integrations, add and remove users, control permissions, edit templates, manage content, import data, design reports, etc. Can import user lists, run multiple instances of solution if needed.
Alerts / Notifications
- Missed, follow-up, via email and visible in CRM.
- Red flags and escalations based on missed or late tasks.
- Sales management can be alerted.
- Start/End dates for subscriptions to decks.
- SWOT and Whitespace analysis including account targeting.
- Predictive and prescriptive based on process stages, milestones, time-based rules, scorecards, and qualifiers.
- Filter reports by account manager, territory, industry, etc.
- Dashboards for sellers and sales management.
- Win/Loss, Pipeline, Forecast reports.
- Export data to Microsoft Power BI, Excel or via API.
- Select contacts to be included, or automatically populated.
- Relationship mapping, org charts, buyer process, roles, influencers, deciders.
- Alerts based on buyer team engagement such as email opens.
Centralized Account Data
- All data from CRM available.
- Opportunity related content including related emails.
- Lead and prospect scoring data.
If allowed, users can customize processes; administrator can create process templates, fields are fully configurable including calculation, drop-downs, and scorecards.
Calendaring and Scheduling
Integration with Google Calendar and O365. Changes in plan reflected in calendar, alerts based on other schedule changes.
Coaching / Guided Selling
Manager alerts, automatic coaching emails to sellers with pre-written recommendations based on plan status and detect when actions were taken as a result.
Contact / List Management
- Import from CRM or marketing automation. Export also.
- Updates to contact automatically entered to CRM.
- Mass emails with engagement/tracking data.
- Qualification and Scoring
- Automatic contact, opportunity, other scoring.
- Sellers can update scoring with review/approval.
- Dashboards and heatmaps shown based on scoring.
- Scores can be imported from CRM or marketing automation.
Sales Enablement / Content Management
- Access to content based on sales stages, steps, or other fields.
- Membrain “Content Hub” to be released later in 2018.
Sales Methodology and Process
Templates supporting methodologies including Winning by Design, Baseline Selling, Value Selling System, SalesStar, Predictable Prospecting. Can be customized to support others.
Create playbooks with recommendations and guidelines, by type of account, product or opportunity, and other classifications. Workflows can be part of a playbook.