The Benefits of Sales Technology
The rapid advancement of #salestech can lead to poor adoption in which sales teams end up with many overlapping, unintegrated tools that can decrease productivity.
Sales leadership should take a step back and really consider the technology they adopt. Take a hard look at your progress and results and identify the greatest opportunity for improvement, then research, compare, and test solutions that align with those needs. In addition, each tool that you consider should also be easily integrated into your existing sales technology stack.
What benefits would you include?
The following is an evolving list of benefits for Sales Technology:
- Synchronize sales systems
- Align sellers to resources throughout the customer journey
- Improve ease of product education and access to SMEs
- Improve account personalization
- Monitor content utilization and track engagement
- Targeting the right accounts
- Using content more effectively in context
- More quality conversations
- Fewer printed documents and/or unused files
- Greater self-service efficiency across all sales channels
- Better audit activities — reduce overlap and identify gaps
- Increased collaboration and coordination between marketing and sales
- Know who to ask for guidance
- Mobile ready technology
- Find, qualify, and connect with buyers in any geography
- Create a data-backed sales process
- Discover and identify almost any piece of information
- Sell anywhere
- Align sales with your larger organization
- Faster quote and proposal turnaround times
- Deliver and sign contracts anywhere
- Conversation intelligence
- Personalized videos
- In-the-moment knowledge recall
- Content conversion tools
Vendor Neutral removes the guesswork from the sales technology selection process, so you can get more done – powerful tools, improved productivity, reduced costs & increased ROI – Click To Learn more! you will receive free sales technology recommendations instantly along with our DIY instructions.